My bookshelves are overcrowded. Books fell on my head the other day. I need to clean out the extras. I have “sold” them to a used book company before for a pittance, or given them to the local library, but…I would rather give them to YOU if A: You live in Japan, B: You want to read it/them, C: You don’t mind paying the shipping COD.
Why? Because I have lived in Japan for a long long time and am always SOOO happy when someone gives me a book. I’d like to pass the “happy” on. You know, “Pay it Forward.”
The following 10 books will be available for adoption through the month of Oct. Let me know in comments which book(s) you would like (so others will know if they are taken or not), and send me an e-mail with your snail mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get them to you ASAP!
If you prefer to exchange books, I love westerns, mysteries, kids books, nice clean easy to put down when Jun NEEDS something books. We can “chat” about that by e-mail if you like!
Here are October’s 10 Books.
Click the links – (Amazon.com) to look at them.
- The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood (PB) ISBN 0-451-53026-8
- What to Expect the First Year (PB) ISBN 10: 0-7611-2958-8
- Dust (by Martha Grimes) (PB) ISBN 978-0-451-22266-4
- Mary Poppins (PB) ISBN-10: 0-15-201717-8
- Catherine’s Heart (PB) ISBN 0-7642-2259-7
- Families Where Grace is in Place (PB) ISBN 1-55661-266-4
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow & Other Stories by Washington Irving (PB-1963 copy!)
- Peter Pan (PB) ISBN 0-451-52088-2
- The Shawshank Redemption (PB) ISBN 0-7515-1462-4
- Joan of Ark (HB – older library copy – Jr. reader level?)
These books will be available until the end of Oct. or until they are GONE! Whichever comes first!